Interviewing at Match.com
Want to make a great impression? So do we! While we're busy prepping for our interview with you, here are a few things you can do to prepare on your end:
- Review the posted job description and bring a list of questions you may have about the role for which you're applying.
- Spend some time looking over our site to learn more about Match.com's culture, history, benefits, company news, our product, etc.
- Feel free to come dressed as one of the team; Match.com is a business casual environment.
We respect your time and will do our best to maximize it while you're here, so please be patient if the schedule is as dynamic as we are.
3 Must-Haves to Bring to Your Interview
- Completed application and forms sent to you by Talent Acquisition.
- Relevant work samples or any requested projects.
- Your charming personality! Be yourself!